I just published a second article on www.developpez.com about "Continous Integration in the Microsoft.NET World".
Here I will present this article and the full summay of these two articles.
Some of the key part of this article are about :
- Writing a basic project file using MsBuild
- How to use Properties and PropertyGroup
- How to use Items and ItemGroup
- How to execute a project file in command line
- How to use the .NET 3.5 tasks
- How to control targets
- Refactoring the project file
- Creating custom tasks
- Some information about TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Just two must-read tutorials about MsTest, Static Code Analysis, MsBuild and TfsBuild. [Plus]